Wednesday 25 November 2015

LOVE is a 4-legged word



He wakes me up sharp at 6'o clock
Accompanies with my morning walk
He reminds me about my daily workouts
and sits with me during my breakfast

Be with me till i move out 
watch me till i get the bus
search me there all around
and waits till i return home

He come rushing in the evening 
to hold my hand and take me home
he looks at me and his eyes says 
that he missed me the whole day

with all my stress i yell at him
n wow at me to stop worrying
he brings smile on my face
and makes me forget the stress

I'll never walk alone because he will be there
No matter what the world talk 
We walk together looking at each other
He loves me more than I love...

That's why he is my "only love"

--$uparna... 

1 comment:

  1. Really super...😍
    Dog is a soul mate.it loves us.. more than itself..

    ReplyDelete

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...