Wednesday 2 September 2015

Virtually Realistic -VR

       
             So boring, I was standing still in JNNCE bus shelter with my feet planted firmly beneath me.
Wearing a new glasses somehow I was supposed to step into and through a map which appeared in front of my eyes, when a blast of warm air ruffled me around...I was on a sandy beach in Hawaii Island, A spray of clean ocean air mists my face and sailed me towards the Jurassic world.
But before I can reach out and touch the long leaves of a sun-kissed palm tree, the ground under my feet cracked and I've been sucked through a wormhole. Seconds later, I find myself back. This is adventures experience on VR(virtual reality). Generally we call this as "4-D" experience not hallucination and its one of the latest innovations in virtual reality. Delivered via screen and headset with a special effect.
You feel as if you're in a Jurassic movie playing with dinosaurs around you, all above you, underneath your feet the snakes and leaves hitting your face.You don't direct it like a video game but instead hold on and go for the ride. It is very well might be the future of "travel to space" and whenever you get bored you can create your dream place and even feel the experience.
you can have experience through the special aspects of virtual reality (VR) which makes you to smell the salty air (via a synced scent release), or when you tunnel through a wormhole you feel the ground shake (via motion signals and a rumbling platform) when dinosaurs are about to hit you in Virtually you react and experience the effect in Reality. VR hardware is suddenly cheap, portable and you can create your work space as a pioneer with "GOOGLE CARDBOARD". New innovation creates a new virtual world in reality through the application of VR.
I shared my experience and now its your time.

"It's a race right now started and VR is leading ahead, have the experience and be a part of it."

--$uparna...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...