Tuesday 25 August 2015

NeVeR ENDing FriENDship


It is so worth remembering...
 "The First Day I Met You
Today! The best day to recall that,
"How Much I Mean To You"

I still remember the day we met 
We were too shy to see at each other
It's funny to think back to that time
Because now we're like mirrors!

We've been learning so much together
In so little time we have shared 
I will never forget such moments
Those are the best moments we enjoyed!.

You will be always there for me
to lift my spirits up the sky
 I cannot regret the time I spent
Because it's all so worth while!

you're more than a friend to me
you're my teacher to guide
you're more than a sister... 
like a mother to care me as your child!

--$uparna...

1 comment:

  1. Really superb..
    Friendship is purest form of emotion.isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...