Monday 4 April 2016

" You're More Than my ENEMY - You're MY BEST FRIEND "



We were both swirling stars on opposite sides of the universe as the sun shines in a place where i'm awake and the moon wave a lullaby at your closing eyes.
We’ve tried to keep each and every moment by long and short messages and that became part of our lives.
your smile can’t be measured by so many miles and our silent laughter brought by jokes only two of us can understand.
We were both dreamers chasing all the things that were impossible learning to achieve what makes our heart happy... 
We were friends separated by distance but our connection can’t be broken by flying airplanes and even by gossips that whispers like a wind in the sky!
Every detail of each other’s face will remain in our minds and our hellos will never end with goodbyes.
Our day starts with good mornings and ends with good nights which fills the gap only by memories.
We crossed the railroad tracks, walked to every place and we even misunderstood by others,But you stood up for me each and every time...
If our friendship is love then i love our friendship if it is just a care I respect our relationship,
Don't look away if others misinterprets' this
stay with a confident smile and search for rainbows lost in the drop of tears and pain.

 If you are happy then my eyes catches all smiles;
 If my heart cries I see you melted in my hands;
My friend, O my friend I wish to be and I'd love to be
 your's best friend until the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...