Wednesday 7 January 2015

TIME HEALS THE PAIN


Time heals the pain...


Your thoughtful wishes very morning
Makes my day brighter than ever...
Your Fruitful words makes me to forget
 the harder times I had faced so far...
Though things are tiny to worry about
It always matters to me a lottt...
A tiny little water droplet has a power
To wipe out n wash out all my fear...
It takes time to heal the pain
Not the scare Which remains forever...
Every failure can't bring you success
Can make you stronger to face the future...
My words on a sheet of paper
Can't help me out to resolve things...
Just leaving a trail for you
To pen down your experiences...
Reading it after long time
Can bring back the smile....
You can wink at the past
Where... you actually cried...
--$uparna...

1 comment:

  1. "Reading it after long time
    Can bring back the smile....
    You can wink at the past
    Where... you actually cried...
    --$uparna..."
    Really mesmerizing lines..💓

    ReplyDelete

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...