Wednesday 7 January 2015

<< $tate of $ick Mind>>




<< $tate of $ick Mind>>


My sick mind goes blank
Into the state of non existence...
Wherever i look around and stare 
I see only a clear vast emptiness.
My soul is not yet burned
Still i sense a silence around...
It makes me to feel shy
Where tears burst and i cry.
Always i think of moving away
Turning back and i'm walking away...
Without hearing to anyone
Where i know i'm left with <no one>
My mind is filled with sorrow
Can i see brighter tomorrow???
i workout day n night without rest
Still i'm not hoping for the best.
I am not thinking beyond my imaginatition
It is not even my assumption...
Every hurt hitting me in sequence
where am losing my confidence.
Am tensed am worried of losing myself
With the past as a part of darkness...
Everthing seems to me as burden
Where my mind tells to shut down.
Is it worth to stay back n fight
Or to walk away n quit??
yes, i'm thinking of giving conclusion
but i'm still in a state of confusion.
The sunlight faded into dark clouds
Confidence broken i want to scream aloud...
It doesnot make any sense as no one cares
All hopes fly and exists only in air.
I want to gain my mind and soul 
I want to that in my control...
Before hope turn hopeless
I really want to regain <<myself>>

                                                               --- $uparna...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...