Wednesday 14 January 2015

A SHORT STORY ABOUT TRUE HAPPINESS...

                   



It was a fresh winter evening I guess...
Exhausted by hectic morning routine...
I was alone at home, listening to "Emptiness" song by Rohan Rathore and was enjoying the melody of the song with a hot cup of tea...
Sip by sip taking a delight of loneliness & was relaxing with the old "mind freezing" memories of past...

//As a interval in the movie//

I got a text from my "old friend" in the middle of song & notification light flashed in between my memories...
That text really made me smile...:)

It stated like this
(("Will be waiting for you near "choco corner". Can u come out now n join me in 5 min???))
Without second thought n not giving time to the arising questions like WHY???
I replied "K"

I Just kept a cup of tea on my table .
Left home immediately n managed to reach the destination in 5 min.

There, my eyes was searching him in all the direction ...
I even looked above, at stars to Confirm whether its real or just my dream I came here for him?...
The moment i turned around, I saw him standing in front of Me ... Oh my god!!!
I can't stop staring at him...seeing deep into his eyes..
I talked to myself n stepped with him into the colourful empty "choco corner" ...

Sat in front of him looking deeply in his innocent eyes...
Realizing that
* He entered into my life as a candle light in the dark
* He showed me, the meaning of happiness with his words & care.
* His eyes spoke up the care he had for a friend like me...
I Started eating my favorite dessert which was ordered by him...
Lost myself and melted like an choco soup on the toppings of ice cream..
.

Not because of a strange feeling "LOVE"....
Just because of "CARE'' showed by him...
Just because of his ''Kindness"
Just because of his "happiness"
Which made me to overcome my loneliness ...
"What else needed in life apart from surprises!!!
that too from an OLD friend , who made me happy even with his busy schedule knowing that i might be bored " ...

Every lover can take care of their loving little heart...
But only a friend can understand your sadness without seeing you and can see
your happiness without talking to you
& can do anything just to make you happy...
"...Its the real beauty of friendship..."

The day that i spent with him have instilled a new bright life in me;
I was someone who would never surrender my feelings to someone. 
But his compassionate way of caring me made my day beautiful & brought up a sense of energy to have a brighter days in future ahead....

--$uparna...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...