Sunday 21 August 2016

"Prescription"




Doctor was invited for a 5 years little girl birthday party. When lighting the candles,  the girl collapsed.
Immediately, doctor took her to the hospital and made arrangements to check her overall health status. The report was shocking that she had a deadly disease. Doctor came to know that she may die at any stage of her life and it cannot be cured by medical science.
But doctor neither revealed the truth to her family members nor to that child, because if they got to know that she dies at any point of time, then they spoil their happy moments thinking that she will pass away.
But instead of the truth, he said that "little girl want to stay happier in her life. Today she missed her birthday celebration. So take an oath and make a promise to #celebrate #eachday of that girl as a #specialday.
Parents agreed and started creating each day as a special day with best moments and lead their life without regrets and more happier than all of us.


Y can't we be like them n make our life bit better and more happier.
Because we also donno when we gonna die :) so y can't we live goodlife each day without regrets and make worth of it?

2 comments:



  1. (re)discovers nature

    June 23rd, 20**

    😁one year closer to my death😊

    , when I speak about my dying I don’t believe in any superstition that it may cause me to die earlier than my actual ticket is dated. For all I know, I may actually happen to die day after tomorrow or next week, but for sure it wont be because of this post! 

    And it doesn’t imply even in the least that I have any tendencies, I am and have more or less consistently been for a lot of time an incredibly lucky, happy and peaceful fellow



    Recently recalled an incident which I don’t think I’ve ever shared with anyone except to a small group of friends. Here are my notes from August 20## (slightly edited😣)…

    The other day I was driving the car alone on the highway. It was a beautiful stretch of the road – I could see it going straight ahead for a long distance. Except for some distant car, the entire road was practically empty, and I was driving at a fairly good speed at around 80 +kmph.

    There was some uncomfortable sensation in my stomach. I had never felt it before. I felt something was odd. I slowed down slightly.

    The next instant, maybe 100m in the distance, a lorry on the other side of the road so far concealed by the trees along the divider, suddenly came to this side of the road making a U-Turn. But after the driver executed the U-turn, he found that he had miscalculated and the road wasn’t wide enough for him to do it at a single shot, so he had to stop at the last moment in a sort of perpendicular position and slowly maneuver the rest of the turn.

    For me, it was effectively a complete road block out 😑 Had I not slowed down earlier, I speculate there were fairly good chances that I might’ve had a head on collision as I wouldn’t have had any place to avoid. But now I was in a position to comfortably slow down completely and that gave him time to clear the road.


    😑I’m just a common man and not some psychic, and its not very common that I have such an experience. Nevertheless, it sure made me grateful to be alive.
    It reminded me how actually there is not even a single moment where we can afford not to listen . It also made me wonder how little of myself I really know about and there is so much more to learn… (and how much that I think I know, that I need to unlearn!) ~sanchari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is kind of like a party.

    You invite a lot of people,
    some leave early, some stay all night,
    some laugh with you, some laugh
    at you, and some show up
    really late.

    But in the end, after the fun,
    there are a few who stay to help you
    clean up the mess. And most of the
    time, they aren't even the ones
    who made the mess.

    ReplyDelete

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...