Friday 29 May 2015

:) ...HAPPINESS IS THANKING YOU ALL...

"Try to make at least on person happy everyday. if you cannot do a kind deed,speak a kind word.If you cannot speak a kind word,think a kind thought. Count up,if you can,the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week,in a year,in a lifetime".
                                                                                                      -Lawrence
   Simple things make us happy... It may be a smile ;), or a message from beloved one or a call from childhood friend or having chocolates in a boring class room or..



But...
 HAPPINESS IS WHAT ACTUALLY MAKE YOU SMILE... WHICH MAKE YOU TO FEEL THE REAL HAPPINESS & SATISFACTION INTERNALLY....
When i started writing small poems ... I was the only person reading it... When i shared my writings with friends count increased to 10... 
when i published my blog... count increased to 100...
Some liked what i wrote,some called me stupid,some of them gave me nice suggestions,some gave me a serious comment n some started following n some started viewing it every day....
Now page-viewers reached 1000+ and am happy for it...


                                                                                                                               --$uparna...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...