Saturday 9 May 2015

GOOD BYE!!!

Goodbye...
"Nothing good inside good bye"



Saying goodbye is like a pained cry  
It became a knife to my heart, 
Which led my feeling to fall apart.
Somewhere, someday we’ll meet again,
No hope left & I have to sustain
Yet there is a beautiful life to me to lead, 
But without you I have to proceed.
My pretty life goes normal
With my practices so,casual 
without you i have to move further
Bcz before meeting you I have reached so far
You Just created a bunch of memories
Showed crying smiles & laughing tears together
Now I cannot hide the pain & tear
Until it spills out Like an ink on a sheet of paper.

                                                                                       --$uparna...

1 comment:

  1. "With my practices so,casual
    without you i have to move further
    Bcz before meeting you I have reached so far
    You Just created a bunch of memories
    Showed "crying smiles & laughing tears together"
    Now I cannot hide the pain & tear
    Until it spills out Like an ink on a sheet of paper"...😍👌
    Really loved those lines..

    ReplyDelete

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...