Saturday 14 February 2015

YOU ARE SPECIAL TO SOME ONE & SOME ONE IS SPECIAL TO YOU

I stepped out my home from a deep sleep which i had last night . 
It was not a fresh early morning to describe its beauty. Sun was already turned glaring into golden round sphere and vehicle sounds were hitting my ears that was not so pleasant and it doesn't made me to stay long time outside...
I just came inside and saw time in my phone, it was 8:10 am. As soon i switched on my mobile data, notification started popping on my screen. I read all notification and replied to few of my messages. There I came to know that, it was not just an other day of 2015!!! Its a "Valentines day" of this year 2k15.




But what to do? 
Yes!!! It is a special day... A remarkable day same as
Republic day,independence day and Gandhi Jayanthi... but these days are marked RED on calender... Valentines day is celebrated as red day without marking RED on calender
this was the only difference i found till today...

Hmm whatever the day may be, I was having class at 9:50 am.. With all the scattered books and assignments I managed to get it settled and started walking to my stop ...

It was exactly 8:55 am. I was 15 steps away from my stop.

Many people were waiting for the bus ... Some were drilled under the screen of their cell phone. Some were hanged to it... Some were chit chatting with friends but...

Some one special

With a single book on his left hand a guy wearing spectacles was standing alone in a blue shirt and black pant with a silver colored watch tied on the hand which was holding a long note book..
Sun was even brighter.. Striking my eyes made me not to have a clear-cut vision of that boy standing over there... But from few steps far he didn't resembled as my bus mate ( an interesting person whom I am referring to )
I thought may be its just an illusion or my assumption because, how come i saw my bus mate here...!!! Whom i have not seenfrom past 3 months...???


By stepping each step out of 15... towards my stop.
 Lots of questions, confusion triggered in my mind ...

Today is Valentines day.
> How can he be here ? 
- But whats the link between his presence and valentines day!
> Today is his birthday and why he is here? 
- But whether it is him or not ... If its my birthday boy..I should wish him. :)
> Today coincidently he is wearing the same color shirt what i am wearing ... 
- But whats there in it ? Its a common Blue color!!!

But whatever the situation may be who ever the person be , If he is "my bus mate"  
OH..My..God!!! I should talk to him.. This was the last decision i made and stepped towards him .
Yes he is " my bus mate " by looking at him my heart skipped a beat... 

Unfortunately he get into the bus and Spontaneously i too get onto the same bus...

Suddenly my memories started rewinding ... where my mind went to the last year Feb 14th were I thought of wishing him on his birthday but i couldn't ...
He was such a sober,innocent good looking guy with a talent of playing music. 
I had all collection of his playlist and even to be true am the one who sent him the friend request.


His music take me deep into the tune he play ... His View will bring back a unknowing smile on my face.
His presence around me will be sensed soon and it is nothing but the attraction and a connection what i am having without talking to him once till today.

With all memories about that person, i reached my campus . 
He came beside me but, how to approach him to wish for his birthday? How to call his sweet name?

I struggled two and half months to know his name and finally, I named him as "cartoon network".


"CARTOON NETWORK" may be a funny name but let me give the interpretation.

CARTOON is the lovely animated creature which have a great impact on children and make them laugh and even gives a feeling of happiness to older people... 

"Same way I'll have a smile on my face whenever and wherever i see him"

NETWORK means a connection ..

so, "whenever he is around me some sort of connection get established between us"

so, that name suits him very well and i didn't get any other name to approach him even his fb name didn't flashed to my mind in that excitement.

He disappeared soon from my imagination and went to his department and i couldn't able to track him.


I really missed an opportunity of meeting him and wishing him for the last time...
I lost the chance of seeing him in future on Feb 14th in my college because its the last year of his college...
All my energy drained as an uncharged smartphone ... Even I lost charger from my  life... I lost a flash light of my eyes because, i never track his sight in future...
I missed a pop up heart beat and even lost connection which got established.

Even though it was just another day in my life... It became a special remarkable day.

"I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THIS VALENTINE DAY TO 
 " CARTOON NETWORK " OF MY LIFE AND EVEN I FEEL THANKFUL TO YOU 


UNKNOWINGLY AN UNKNOWN PERSON WHOM YOU KNOW CAN HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON YOU 
MAY BE FOR A MINUTE , AN HOUR OR FOR YEARS TOGETHER.
THEY MAY STAY SPECIAL FOREVER.

DEAR READER...
You are SPECIAL. 



yoU are some one's special.
yoU have a special  place in some one's life.
May be you too had a special impact on someone.
May be someone remembers you and you are really special for them.
All the time you might not be knowing where and how you place a special role in some one's life.
Some things happen without your knowledge.
u r special to some one.. and some one is special to you.

## "Stay special and be thankful" ##

--$uparna...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stranger for Life

After a long time, I’m writing a story…  As always, dear readers… I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes that I committed...